How to Setup Email Account Using Outlook [POP3]
- Open Outlook
- Select Tools > E-mail Accounts...
- Select Add a new email account, then click Next
- Select POP3, and then click Next
- Fill out the input fields.
Your name: The name you wish to appear on your emails
Email Address: the email address of the mailbox
Incoming mail server (pop server): see step 2 above - pop.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (smtp server): see step 2 above - smtp.yourdomain.com
User name: your full mailbox name, for example: email@example.com
Password: your mailbox password
- Click More Settings > Select the Outgoing Server tab > Select My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Click advanced tab > change SMTP Outgoing port number to: 587 select to Leave a COPY of messages on the Server. Select REMOVE from Server when Deleted from ‘Deleted Items’
- Click OK
- Click Test Account Settings. All settings should work.
- Click Next, then Finish.
This HOW-TO is to guide you step by step to successfully setup your Outlook Software.
If you have any issues applying these steps or need further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact Live-Tech Support. http://www.mylive-tech.com | Toll Free: 1-888-361-8511