How to Factory Reset TalkSwitch 24CA
Please follow the instructions below to set the 24CA back to factory reset:
- Please ensure that the TalkSwitch software is closed and that the unit is connected to the PC with a USB cable.
- Open USB Terminal application in the following directory: C:/Program Files/TalkSwitch/TalkSwitch Configuration 6.12/Utilites/USBTerminal.
- Open the USB Terminal. It should detect the MAC address of the unit.
- Click on the MAC address and click on 'Connect to unit'.
- Now enter the following command: AT|!ZF#
- You should get an OK back.
- Exit out of USB Terminal and open the TalkSwitch Management software. At this point, you will need to reconfigure the system from scratch. Please do not upload any backup files as it may reintroduce the issue.
Should you need further support please don't hesitate to contact Live-Tech. http://www.LiveTechIT.com/talkswitch