How to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition (Exchange 2010)
This guide will show you how to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition with Live-Tech hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010.
All Live-Tech hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 accounts.
- A Live-Tech hosted Exchange 2010 account
- OSX 10.3 or a newer version
- Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition (download link)
- A configured A record.
For assistance, please refer to Live-Tech KB: How to add an autodiscover record in a DNS (Exchange 2010)
Note: If this is the first time you are using Entourage, close the Assistant window. If Entourage opens the automatic configuration dialog box, simply close it.
- Open Entourage.
- Click on Entourage » Account Settings.
- The Accounts window will appear. Click on New.
- In the Account Setup Assistant window, check the box My account is on an Exchange Server and then click on Configure Account Manually at thebottom of the page.
- If you see the New Account window, select Exchange as the Account Type.
- Under Account Name, enter any description name you wish to give to your profile.
- Under Personal Information, enter your name as you wish it to appear in the Name field.
- In the Email Address field, enter the email address for your recipients to see.
- In the Authentication section, enter your SAM account name in the Account ID field.
- In the Domain field, enter domain.
- In the Password field, enter your email password.
- Make sure the box Save password in my Mac OS keychain is checked.
- Click on the Advanced Tab.
- Under Server Information. Enter https://webmail.domainlocalhost.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx in the Exchange Server field.
- Check the box Exchange Server Requires SSL field & make sure the box Override default port is unchecked and then click on OK.
Note: You can find your SAM account name in your Control Panel in the User statistics section.
Keywords: Entourage 2008, setup, Live-Tech hosted Exchange 2010, EWS, Web Services Edition, Entourage EWS
Need further support? Contact Live-Tech today http://www.myLive-Tech.com Need Live-Tech hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 Services? Visit: http://www.Live-TechExchange.com