I bought a digital download of Windows Operating System and it came as ZIP now what ?
Posted by on 11 September 2015 07:29 AM
I bought digital download of Windows Operating System and it came as ZIP, now what ?
Please follow the instructions given below
- We assume, you already have an access to the downloaded ZIP file. If not, you can download from "My Account" page or from an Order email notification, you must have received from us.
- You will need to extract files from ZIP to any folder.
- That folder is having the ISO file, which we will use for installation.
- To be able to use extracted ISO file, you need a third-party tool such as virtual clone drive. Download & install the same, if you don't have it already.
- Navigate to the folder where you have downloaded the ISO file. Select & Right-click on the ISO file > then, select "Open with" > then select “Mount files with Virtual Clone Drive” to mount & use your ISO file.
- Go back to My Computer (or Just Computer) and then double-click on the Virtual Clone Drive icon to start OS installation process.
- Next, follow the OS installation procedure to finish the installation. Windows may restart during the install process. Worry not, everything will go fine.
Please Note: if you need help with Windows installation such as, clean installation or upgrade, them call us toll-free 1 (888) 361-8511 .
(* Paid support plan required)